- Our vet was really impressed with the workmanship of your chair- he hung a picture of her in it in his clinic.
- I can't thank you enough....your company has given her her quality of life back! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm only hoping that I can spread the word enough to bring you more business. It's the least I can do for all you've done for me!
- Samanatha loves her cart! We are now able to walk about 1.5 miles every day (wind, rain, snow, mud, everything)! You gave her a new lease on life!
- Jen at Canine Rehabilitation recommended you because of the quality of your products and your customer support. Spunky and I are glad we took her advice.
Doggon' Wheels - About UsDoggon' Wheels is a small company with over 40 years combined experience in meeting the needs of disabled pets. When owners Chad and Lori first began working with disabled pets in 1994 they realized the products being offered were not ideal for long term use or rehabilitation. After developing the products and working with veterinarians for their feed back on the design, Doggon' Wheels was launched. The products were well received by the veterinary health care community and word of mouth quickly spread- you'll find Doggon' Wheels products in use at major veterinary teaching hospitals around the world as well as in use by veterinarians for their own dogs (see our testimonials). Additionally our wheelchair are used by physical and hydro therapists to help aid in the rehabilitation of their clients.
Doggon' Wheels has earned an excellent reputation over the years for providing quality products and unrivaled customer support.
Assisting Chad and Lori at Doggon' Wheels:
Benny has been Doggon' Wheels spokesdog since 1998. Benny was hit by a car at 10 months of age but his wheelchair has enabled him to lead a very active life and be a big part of Lori and Chad's family. He's back packed as many as 7 miles in one day while in his wheelchair,gone camping, and hiking and to the beach, over fields, over rocks, and over anyone's toes who stand in his way! He continues to amaze everyone with his zest for life and charming personality :-)