- Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm only hoping that I can spread the word enough to bring you more business. It's the least I can do for all you've done for me!
- I can tell that there must have been a lot of time and research put into the design of these wheel chairs.
- Thank you so much for giving Frankie back his life. He is a different dog now. He goes camping with us, for walks and is just living again. We are so happy.
- Our vet was really impressed with the workmanship of your chair- he hung a picture of her in it in his clinic.
- Samanatha loves her cart! We are now able to walk about 1.5 miles every day (wind, rain, snow, mud, everything)! You gave her a new lease on life!
Our Testimonials - 1 | 2Hi Lori and Chad,
This is a very belated, but very sincere thank you for Pokey's wheel chair last year. It brought so much joy to both Pokey and I that she could continue to run and play as she had for all of her life, even as her hind legs failed her. I can't thank you enough for the construction of rugged, durable wheelchair that could accomodate all of her activities and preserve her quality of life. I've enclosed a couple of pictures of Pokey on the snow. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you so much for Alexa's new wheels. She is so much happier being able to go for walks again. This company is a lifesaver. Literally, without these wheels Alexa's quality of life would be low and her life span would most likely be shortened.
The more people that see Alexa the more people continue to ask for the company info so they can help their dogs with limited mobility.
Thanks for helping to bring life back into Alexas eyes.
Just wanted to thank ya'll for the help and support with Dapple's wheelchair. It can be nerve-racking having a pet suddenly lose mobility and not know what happened or if they will ever regain use again. But with the assistance of the Doggon' staff, purchasing the wheelchair and accessories was stress-free and easy. Dapple loves his wheels and the freedom they give him. He has been lying around for a month so he is a little chunky, but the activity he is getting with the chair is going to melt the pounds away! He will soon return to the stone-cold fox he was a few months earlier! Dapple just recently went to the vet for a checkup and we took his wheels with us so he could show off. Our vet was very impressed and said that the chair was a better form of therapy than the bath tub swimming. And, with fingers crossed, the Doc said he may regain use of his legs within a few months. We can't thank you enough for the amazing customer service we received! Dapple wanted to thank ya'll as well, so we've attached a few photos. We hope ya'll enjoy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! -The Westfall 4, Dapple, Toby & Pie