- Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm only hoping that I can spread the word enough to bring you more business. It's the least I can do for all you've done for me!
- Thank you so much for giving Frankie back his life. He is a different dog now. He goes camping with us, for walks and is just living again. We are so happy.
- I can tell that there must have been a lot of time and research put into the design of these wheel chairs.
- Jen at Canine Rehabilitation recommended you because of the quality of your products and your customer support. Spunky and I are glad we took her advice.
Dog Wheelchairs - Front Support(Looking for prices?)
Our front end wheelchairs are for pets that have limited to no use of the front limbs but fully functional rear limbs. They are often used for front limb amputees who need additional help during walks and periods of exercise to reduce stress and prevent injuries on the remaining limb or for pets with congenital birth defects. Wheelchairs are custom made to your pet's measurements, weight and lifestyle, such as activity level and type of terrain your pet plays on. Wheelchair designs will vary as they are custom made but all wheelchairs will function as described below.
- Light Weight Frame- Yet strong enough to easily support large breed pets weighing up to 200 pounds.
- Pneumatic Wheels- Air filled tires with a sealed maintenance free bearing cartridge to give your pet the most comfortable ride available. Allows your pet to maneuver over a wide variety of terrain. Turning wheels allow pet to turn easily and can be rear facing or front facing (as shown).
- Weight Adjustment- Our wheelchairs are designed to allow you to easily balance your pets weight properly. This unique feature prevents excess pressure being applied to your pets limbs and ensures the wheelchair is being used to its maximum potential. Our chairs allow you to easily counterbalance for amputations as well.
Front Support SlingSupport sling is included with your wheelchair purchase- gives you 2 ways to help your pet! Made of ultra thick orthopedic grade neoprene with nylon back on one side and a luxurious fleece lined inner layer for the ultimate in comfort and support. Provides ample support yet does not constrict your pet's natural movements while in the wheelchair. Comfortable, soft neoprene shell with looped webbing support underneath. Also can be used separately as a hand held carrier to assist your pet for short trips to answer nature's call, going up/down stairs, getting in/out of the car, etc. Our support slings are made to order for each pet so that we may accommodate your pet's needs. Designed to allow your pet to urinate and defecate while wearing, keeping your pet cleaner and drier.
Additional InformationPets can urinate and defecate while in the wheelchair. If your pet has a degenerative condition, it is best to begin wheelchair use before your pet loses its ability to walk on its own. This will allow your pet to maintain better muscle tone in both the front and rear legs as the wheelchair allows your pet to exercise more intensely and for a longer duration of time.
It normally only takes us 2 weeks to build your pets wheelchair, plus shipping time. This time may vary as it is based on the number of orders to be filled. Orders are made in the order in which they are received as we feel each pet is equally important. We make every effort to assist a wide variety of pets with different disabilities- we have made wheelchairs for canines, felines, rabbits, goats and ferrets. If you have a pet with special needs, please contact us to see what we can do to help your pet.
Shipping InformationShipping prices are UPS GROUND, if you live on the East Coast, this time is generally around 5-7 business days, if you prefer to receive the wheelchair faster than this, please call/email for additional shipping options.
Front Support Pricing Information - Wheelchairs Include Belly Support and Front Support Slings
Refer to our Online Measurements Chart or printable Measurement Chart for the measurements needed.
Trying to save money?|
Click here for information on our: