- Our vet was really impressed with the workmanship of your chair- he hung a picture of her in it in his clinic.
- Samanatha loves her cart! We are now able to walk about 1.5 miles every day (wind, rain, snow, mud, everything)! You gave her a new lease on life!
- I can tell that there must have been a lot of time and research put into the design of these wheel chairs.
Doggon' Wheels - Doggie Diapers and Male WrapsWe've been working on the best design for pets with disabilities and came up with a triple layer diaper to help pets with incontinence
- Inner layer is a light flannel to help absorb moisture
- Middle layer is a plastic liner to prevent leakage
- Outer layer is nylon, which allows disabled pets to "scoot" easier when not in their wheelchair (unlike demin or flannel products on the market that catch on carpeting, our diaper materials are specifically catered to meet the needs disabled pets)
- Elastic waistband with Velcro wrap to keep diaper securely on
- Drawstring lock around tail hole
- Elastic around leg holes to help prevent leaks
Doggon' Doggy Diaper and Male Wraps Pricing Information
Ike tells his story: Shortly after reaching my 16th birthday, I began to experience weakness in all four of my limbs. A few months later. I was unable to stand without assistance and lying down in my bed became the only position that I could tolerate. Life got very depressing and boring for me. My otherwise good health also began to decline from all of the lying around. I tired easily, my breathing became shallow, and my appetite was off.
One day a new four wheeled chair showed up at my bedside. After I was strapped into it, I was able to stand up again. Not only that, but it wasn't much longer before I could walk around in my wheelchair and go back outdoors as I love to do. With the passing of time and the use of my chair,my stamina has improved, my leg strength has increased, and I am once again an eager eater. Now I can enjoy many of my favorite tail wagging activities again, thanks to my new four wheeled chair.
At my age, I have to admit that I can't chase balls anymore or herdsheep like a lot of the younger studs. But for now, with my quad chair, I am very happy going for a stroll in the park, checking out the guys at the off leash area, walking the streets with my best friend Ann, visiting my favorite fire hydrant, andeven getting a little special parking treatment while my best friend Ann prepares to load me and my chair back into our car. Life is so good again!! Ike (read more testimonials)